Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

Ronald Reagan Passes Away

In the last few minutes, AP has reported that 93 year old Ronald Reagan has passed away. The former President of the United States died from the scourage of Alzhiemers. President Reagan is best known for having engineered the demise of the Soviet Union and removing the threat of nuclear holocaust for all of us. God speed Mr. President.

Well, I for one will fly the stars and stripes for him in Robinhood County UK. Rest in Peace Mr.President.Best Regards,Russell Blagg.

Guest diajohn2

He was one of the greats. No matter what your politics.

Guest ba747heavy

God speed Mr. President.

And so ends an era. The last Great president, and the only one since Ike.Rest in peace, knowing a job well done. On a positive note, his passing ends his suffering and that of his family.

Guest JimC1702

He brought pride and patriotism back the US following the debacle of the Carter presidency.He has moved on to a better life now and will be missed.Jim

Guest crashing_pilot

'till we meet again Mr President.

Mr. President: You changed my point of view on so many things. May the Lord accept your soul. Keith Whyte

A truly great man and I believe one of our nations finest Presidents. I am so glad that I was able to serve in the military during the years when President Reagan was "Commander in Chief." He made me very proud to be an American.

Guest JDiaz

May he finally rest in peace, my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family in this sad time. I'm a Democrat but believed Ronald Reagan was a great man who held true to his beliefs and truly believed in what he fought for. Again, may he rest in peace.Jason

Guest ssurjap

He truly was one of the best. It's funny--when I was in school and I studied history, I truly admired FDR (whom Reagan also admired). After Reagan was elected to the Presidency (I was still too young to vote), I admired him and, when I was old enough, registred as Republican because of him.May he rest in peace.

I extend my condolences to his family. Truly one of the greats.GlennWindsor (CYQG)

Guest Metro_3

Truly a wonderful man and president. Condolences to the Reagan family.