Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Quick FS9 night departure over downtown Detroit near river...

...with Windsor, Ontario, Canada in the background.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nf1.png

nf2.png

nt1.png

7,500 ft AGL:

nt2.png

Well south of Detroit, and heading towards Cincinnati, Ohio.

nt387e35.png

Climbing towards our cruise altitude of 15,500 ft, in a plane other than my C377,lol!

nt4.png

Great shots and night lighting.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

@Sesquashtoo

What scenery and night package? KDET is my home airport RWF and this looks very good.

GO WINGS!

Cheers

Joe Balmas

Joe Balmas

@Sesquashtoo What scenery and night package? KDET is my home airport RWF and this looks very good. GO WINGS! Cheers Joe Balmas

Hello Joe

The scenery is a hybird mixture of Bird's Eye View at about 80 percent injection, and GE Pro (latest version) at around 20 percent injection.  Those fields you see below with the great rectilinear view is courtesy of Bird's Eye View (a most powerful and great world scenery package!!!) I'd grab Bird's Eye View while it is still available for sale on the Net. Once it's gone, if ever...will be a great loss for FS9, and for its Users. W7 gives the program Configurator a slight burp...but you can get past that, for full access. You only need to press OK on a 'can't find a graphic.bmp' for a picture in the Configurate Screen (at least on my W7 Ultimate O.S.) and then the BEV Configurator comes up..and away you go.....

Night lighting and Vectoring (roads, etc) is brought to you via Ultimate Terrain USA and Canada for FS9. The plane is from Carenado.

Cloudscape and sky color, via REX Extreme 2004 and finally weather driving REX 2004's output, is Active Sky Evolution in FS9 mode.

The sim has everything available to adjust as full right sliders. I have anti-aliasing turned off (in sim), and FS9 driven by N.I. with Sweet FX running in these shots.

That's the recipe.....

Great shots and night lighting.

Thanks Pug...FS9 is a keeper and sleeper!

Nice.

nebojsa

Thanks JAT, glad you enjoyed the shots! :)

Mitch

Splendid shots Mitch!  M-I-C-H-I-G-A-N....I was hoping your destination might be KMCD...maybe next time brother B)

Chris Sunseri

UT for FS9 really gives a great night approach. I have a few shots of KFNT with a night approach. It looks very much to what XPX.35 gives in abundance.  The night treatment alone, is worth the price of the FS9 U.T. series. 

Three years ago, I recorded a flight landing from KFNT (my FBO) to Halifax, Nova Scotia. It was around 9,000 seconds long...and my eyes popped when UT (which was not in play at the time of recording) brought the night to life with lit up streets and highways...as well as rural and urban.  UT USA for FS9 must still sell well, for the price is right up there in the nose bleed section, for a program that is long in the tooth, shall we say.