Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Content I Follow

Its certainly not a big thing but i was wondering about the limitations of the Content I Follow.  It seems to only save about 5 things, is that rite or am i doing something wrong? 

I saved a big load of useful threads (spent ages doing it) so to get easy access to them for flying and computer tips,  then had a peep next day and there was only a couple left.  

When i click Change/Choose Action/Stop notifying Me Of Updates, the saved threads seem to disappear even quicker from Content I Follow.  Even though i don't want updates, i would just like to have the threads i save close to hand anyway.  

Its only a very small problem i am having this Sunday morning  :rolleyes: 

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "Letters to the Editorial Staff of AVSIM" to "Help Using the AVSIM Forums". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Its certainly not a big thing but i was wondering about the limitations of the Content I Follow.  It seems to only save about 5 things, is that rite or am i doing something wrong? 

Hello Poppet,  how are you today.  Your looking really well so you are,  Did you do something different with your hair.

Anyways,  how can i help you today. 

Oh, No, Sorry can't help you there,  sorry about that Poppet.  Can i maybe interest you in a silly joke or a humorous one liner?? 

Hello Poppet,  how are you today.  Your looking really well so you are,  Did you do something different with your hair.

Oh, No, Sorry can't help you there,  sorry about that Poppet.  Can i maybe interest you in a silly joke or a humorous one liner?? 

Aw thank you,  i'm good thanks.  Yes i got my color done and a nice blow dry.

No you cannot interest me in a silly comment or joke  :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I can't help you but I have to say your sense of humour  keeps reminding me of the Vicar of Dibley.

Dugald Walker

Hello Dugald, thank you for dropping by and keeping me company,  its so lonely in this thread  :mellow: 

I'm stuck here though,  i'm stuck here until the spell is broken, the (nobody wants to reply to my thread) spell   :mellow:    I'm sure if somebody did reply, that might break the spell  :rolleyes:

I will solider on though,  through thick and thin.

Thank you again Dugald,  your short visit did lift my spirits even for a little bit.

Bye bye now,  i'll stay here,  On my own   :mellow:   I'm  sure i'll be grand,  hopefully.........

I notice that, on page 2 of this forum, there is a post entitled "My Content and Topics Following Not Available" which may answer your question.

Dugald Walker

Its Dugald,  your back !!

Hello old friend   :rolleyes:       Thank you,  i found it. 

For your help, i wrote you a poem,  ( i wrote it, i didn't copy and paste it ) 

I want to tell you "Thank you,"

But it doesn't seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient
"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.

Thank you Dugald  :rolleyes: 

Wh...where am I?

It seems I have stumbled upon a long forgotten and uninhabitable part of the Realm of AVSIM. In fact, I can hear the echoes of my keys as I type.

Po..Poppet is that you? I feel that many a traveller has walked these forsaken parts only to become yet another seemingly perpetual "last posted" upon the AVSIM front page, joined only by those lost souls who mistakenly post a PMDG support question in "Welcome New Members"...I can't stay here, I must return to the warmness of the Prepar3d General Forum...My life force is fading...

300px-Knightmare_public1.jpg

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

I must return to the warmness of the Prepar3d General Forum...My life force is fading...

:lol:

Your as mental as i am  :lol: