Sign in to follow this  

ORBX Support Forum

s why I started this thread, I cannot open ftxcentral. I go to open it and a little window pops up and says ftx central has stopped working.

Is that FTX Central 2 or 1, With 2 anyway, when you install it for the first time and click to open it you get an error box. The work around is you have to install the Latest Orbtx libs, then it works spot on

Guest louisdecoolste

So anyways why I started this thread, I cannot open ftxcentral. I go to open it and a little window pops up and says ftx central has stopped working. Anybody know a work around.?

D

Not on the basis of the information provided. You HAVE installed the updated library files?

You will need to raise your game considerably now that you have access to their forum.

They don't suffer fools gladly `over there`.

Absolute rubbish ?    How could you possibly know that ?  

I've never had a problem with ORBX, so

Absolute rubbish ?    I think not.

jime

Errrr.....sorry.....was that in response to my post?

I think if you re-read my earlier contribution you will realise my words were actually in relation to the quoted comment and NOT Orbx's support! 

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

Are you sure about that? 

Ignore the troll.. he will be gone soon  B)

Guest louisdecoolste

Ignore the troll.. he will be gone soon  B)

Thanks. If it turns out it's because he didn't install the ORBX libraries, then frankly we will have a good laugh. 

Thanks. If it turns out it's because he didn't install the ORBX libraries, then frankly we will have a good laugh.

Maybe so, but If that's the case I want best answer "Mark solved" with a nice green banner around my best answer:)

still useless louis. if you could come up with more intelligence then maybe id have more respect for you.

Guest louisdecoolste

still useless louis. if you could come up with more intelligence then maybe id have more respect for you.

If you'd actually come here and presented your issue legibly, asked a question in a sensible format to enable us to offer intelligent assistance, maybe I'd care.

As it is, your attempt at deflection tells us all we need to know, confirms what we all suspected, and highlights where the real problem was:

User error.

What a stunning thread. Congratulations, everyone.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Well being that I can get on the forum now and read what seems to be a common problem there is a little more involved than "USER ERROR" louis. Once again still useless. Good Day To You Sir.

Guest Azone

User error? First time users should be able to find that info right away and not have to wait days.

You have to ask why a person who buys an Orbx product from the single source can't receive a code that enables them to access a support forum?  FSS can verify a OZx discount code by verifying the emails why can't Orbx do the same thing on their forums same email same order number=in.

Just think how much easier things would be.

User error? First time users should be able to find that info right away and not have to wait days.

True  one  shouldn't  wait  5  days  to get  verified ever  thought that the op may have posted his  verification  on a Friday and  than  its  the weekend which  2  days off, than   when  they come  back  they find  the op has tried  to use 2 user names  2  different  sign in names   and you wonder  why  it took so long 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg