Sign in to follow this  
patcal

Missing certain airports

I have recently discovered some of my Texas airports are gone.  San Antonio & all the ones around are gone.  Austin is still there.  I am trying to figure out where on the FS2004 disc is the right files.  I know the scenery files are on disc 4.  I really do not want to do a full install.  Any help would be appreciated.

fs9cddir.zip by Brian Collins lists all the files on the FS9 discs.  It's in Excel file format and it's avaliable here in the library.

Colin B

San Antonio KSAT is within FS9\Scenery\NAMC\scenery\AP921210.BGL

I found the file but it is dated 2011 instead of 2003.  I will swap the one from the disk & try.

Problem solved.  Thanks allot.  One question, how did you know what cities or airports are in which BGL file?   I have the excel sheet with the files that are on the install disks.

Problem solved.  Thanks allot.  One question, how did you know what cities or airports are in which BGL file?   I have the excel sheet with the files that are on the install disks.

Using the old program Afcad2.21 I looked up the airport by city name, then opened the afcad.  Select "properties" and it tells me where it is located.

Using the old program Afcad2.21 I looked up the airport by city name, then opened the afcad.  Select "properties" and it tells me where it is located.

Thanks.