Sign in to follow this  
Donald Traill

Twitch stream tonight

At midnight GMT or 8 oclock Eastern I will be streaming a special simulated flight on Twitch. I will be in the A2A 182 and fly to all airports in the KRDD Redding and KBLU Blue canyon Orbx scenery. As a bonus I will tour the Mount Lassen area in Orbx Northern California en route.

Hope you can tune in!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/shalomar2

Thanks for the lift to Long View Ranch with a great sunset to top things off. :-)

My pleasure; if anyone missed it they can still watch it for a while on past broadcasts here...

http://www.twitch.tv/shalomar2/profile/past_broadcasts

For my next flight I have a hop list worked out for Southern Alaska. Steed is still not set in concrete, but leaning toward the Twotter Extended.

For most of my streams I can be joined in multiplayer and Teamspeak at DigitalThemePark.

Thanx for watching!!!

Donald

Nice to see another fan of ETS2! :Big Grin:

I'm looking forward to ATS. In fact, I already have the tee-shirt, literally. Pavel sent me one from Praugue as a reward for my work with ProMods. :American Flag:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

ETS2 103 hours racked up and I'm sure ATS will rack up more lolol. Promods maps are great especially Germany rebuild so much smoother driving. ATS server will be overload with downloads to buy as some of us been using 18 WOS for 10 years.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you about my ETS2 stream. Glad you enjoyed it.

The next time I stream ETS2 will be an attempt to gain an achievement; I forget the exact name but it requires a 1000 mile trip with ontime delivery; no damage to truck or cargo, and no fines of any kind.

I will be travelling from Stuttgart  Germany over the Alps to the middle of Italy. I am using TSM 6 map.

Donald