Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Aerosoft A318/319

Hi Bryan

Is there any way to get the FO to switch on the auto-brakes on Approach  because I noticed in the Approach Brief that that option is blanked out. And getting the FO to switch on the APU like in the 777.

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bryan

In other versions of your splendid Button Version, e.g 777, in the Briefing Panel, there are options to set the aut0-break level in the lower Approach Brief panel. Not so in the Airbus version, Was wondering why.

No big deal if it has not been coded in. Have not flown the Airbus for quite a long time, so it caught me out.

As regards the APU, I was referring to the FO turning it on if turned off from the CFG panel and opting for GPU power.

Additionally, Bryan, is there any reason why the keyboard setting that brings up the Main Panel in the A318/A319 does not do so in the A321? Checked the panel entry for the A321, cannot see ant references to FS2Cew in there.

Additionally, Bryan, is there any reason why the keyboard setting that brings up the Main Panel in the A318/A319 does not do so in the A321? Checked the panel entry for the A321, cannot see ant references to FS2Cew in there.

You need to "enable" FS2Crew via the A320/A321 config manager.  

The config managers for the A320/A321 and A318/A319 are separate.

As for the other question:  The SOPs for the Airbus are different from the 777, that's why they're not same.  Different airplane.  Different procedures.  Airbus does things differently than Boeing.

Cheers,