Sign in to follow this  
enricolazzaroni

Trouble with C90 + RXP530

Hi guys, i've searched all over the internet for this problem and tried many solutions that i saw but unfortunately none of them worked, and nobody seems to have the EXACTLY same problem. I have the RXP430/530 installed on my pc. It works on any plane that i tried if i install using the GNS WAAS FSX CONFIG, even in the C90. But i really wanted to add the GPS to the panel, and whenever i run the CAR400.exe or RXP430.exe files, the installation occurs normally, but when i select the plane in FSX it crash to desktop immediately, seems like some problem loading the panel files i believe, but i don't know what to do, i already deleted the famous "nonvol" files but it didn't help very much. If someone could help me i'd appreciate a lot.

Regards

The RXP430.exe app installs an RXP GNS430 in the panel.

Is it possible that the GNS you own is the 530, not the 430?

There is no "RXP430/530" that I know of.

Also look in the rxpgnssim.dll.log file in your Documents folder and post the exact error message in this forum.

Bert

Hi Bert, thank you for your support. Yeah i said it wrong, it's the 430, i own both of them. After running the carenado .exe i still need to go to the Reality XP config and add it on the plane? Or the carenado file does everything? I'll look for the log and post here! Thanks!

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you my panel.cfg file for the C90.

If you like, send me your current panel.cfg file and I can try it here..

Try also adding an rxpgns.ini file to the airplane, copying one from another airplane with a 430 installed (or you can use the RXP app..).

Bert