Sign in to follow this  
rubrog

Update navdata 737 ngx

Hello!

I used navigraph to update my pfpx and topcat, but cant figure out how to update the NGX...

When i download i get a installation file, and have to choose a folder, but where can i find this folder ? :0 I feel like i have tried everything..

I use FSX steam btw ;)

Please help ! :-)

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Are you using the Navigraph FMS Data Manager?  If so, set it up for FSXSE just like you did the other products.  Additional help for their product is available in the Navigraph forum here: http://www.navigraph.com/forum/

Dan Downs KCRP

Ok,sorry :-)

Yes i use the manager, but the other installed automaticly.. Do i use the steam folder in my documents/roaming, or c:/prog.files x86/steam?

And where in the steam/pmdg do i save the navdata ? :)

A lot of questions, but hope you can help! :-)

Tnx for the reply and link! Couldn't find a answer there..

Oh, and btw my name Ruben Rogne ;)

Yes i use the manager, but the other installed automaticly.. Do i use the steam folder in my documents/roaming, or c:/prog.files x86/steam?
And where in the steam/pmdg do i save the navdata ? :)

Ruben,

The whole purpose of the nav data manager is to manage all of this for you. It has a function to scan for available add-ons. Have you tried this? If you're having problems with Navigraph's product, you should reach out to them to help you figure it out.

As far as what folder, the nav data folder needs to be set (either by the scanner, or manually) to [Your Simulator Folder]\PMDG\

Kyle Rodgers