Sign in to follow this  
Ablai

FlightSim Central

WELCOME EVERYONE! 
First and foremost I want to apologize if this is lengthy, but hey it's some cool stuff!
We realize there are a ton of informational sites out there in the sim world, and each and every one of them offers great and amazing work, we're not here to replace any of that at all! We believe, as the 'Murican's do, a competitive market is a healthy market, and if we can all bring worthiness to the table, then we say why not!

Our objectives differ in some ways from others and are similar as well, we'll be keeping you up to date with news without any extra necessary spam, just come check us out here on our Fan Page or our website!
We want to explain a few features were in development with: Knowledge base information or FAQ questions; simply type what you're looking for, and our mini Google search will do its best to get you going. E.g search "EZDOK" and all help files and configs will be ready available in your search results. We are fine tuning this at the moment.
Were also working on a calendar style "Fly-With-Me" page, where you all may sign up and view each other's flight times, making it easier to group flight or make group flights eventful--we will try to have ACARS programs that are already functioning work with this schedule feature (somehow)...
Look forward to a lot of giveaways as we're going to be working closely with some sponsors and markets we have been talking with over the course of this year.
Keep in mind our current available site is VERY beta, but we decided to launch it knowing full well you guys would help with shedding a light on a few bugs out there.
We appreciate your visits and we hope to make your flight simming experiences just plain awesome smile emoticon
If you haven't registered yet, go ahead and do so. All members are entitled to giveaways such as ASN, GSX and lots more products. Not just that, members are entitled to discounts to certain FSX/P3D/Xplane addons. The first one being this week. :)
We hope to see you there.
Thanks all!
-FlightSim Central

Edited by Jim Young
Links removed. Links to advertising which is prohibited here on AVSIM in the forums.

server Not found ??

Johnman

OOPs - I Blink'd - GOTTCHA !!

Johnman

Went to site - looks interesting - didn't register - hate it when a site forces a convoluted "strong" password - I really don't need to remember another 8 character minimum mixed case alphanumeric password. It's a flight sim site for pete's sake not my bank account.

Sorry - pet peeve

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Nope sever works!! Vgbaron- thanks for your feedback. Most appreciated.

You are invited to post your link to your website in our Links page (see above the Links Tab). If you have a store and you want to sell products, you are invited to publish the sale in our Bargain Basement Forum.

You are not allowed to post your link to your website that has advertisements for products and take all the money from us. When someone goes there, they click on your links to products and you get the big bucks. We have links to sales on our website too and we get paid if lots of people click on the links. See the AVSIM Terms of Service (link in my signature) for more info.

Topic locked.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10