Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeanBH

Reboot - How Did I Live Without It?!

Hi All:

Bryan...absolutely fantastic product...thank you very much for all your work on this. So many features and changes!  My NGX has been hangared since you announced you were doing this, and after using the 777 since then, have really come to enjoy the voice product for it. So far, I've only used SOP1, but will be getting to SOP2 later today!

If there was one thing I'd like to see, though, that is available in the 777 version, is the ability to use voice to direct the FO to change speed, heading, and altitudes in the MCP whilst on the ground. I realize the fact that the PF is the only one that should change the MCP, but after having that feature in the 777, I've come to miss it in Reboot!

Again, thank you for a great product!

Sean

Sean B. Haney

System: i7-7700k cooled by EKWB A240 Water Cooling KIT running at 4.944ghz, Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb (16gb) DDR4-3200 LED RAM, Asus Maximus IX Formula, Samsung 960 Pro 512gb NVMe (PCIex4) SSD, WD Gold 2Tb HDD, FSX on Samsung 850Pro (soon to be P3Dv4!), XFX R9-290X 4gb Black Edition (soon to be EGVA GTX1080ti FTW3), Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound Card, Windows 10Pro-64 (10586.71), XFX Pro750W PSU, and Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition Case. RT-AC88-U Asus Router, and WD EX2100 8tb NAS Drive

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Bryan...absolutely fantastic product...thank you very much for all your work on this. So many features and changes!  My NGX has been hangared since you announced you were doing this, and after using the 777 since then, have really come to enjoy the voice product for it. So far, I've only used SOP1, but will be getting to SOP2 later today!

Glad you like it!  

Spread the word that FS2Crew NGX Reboot is the best airline crew simulation out there bar none  B)

We'll consider your request, even though it's not really realistic  :P

You mean there are others out there????!!! lol! B)

Sean B. Haney

System: i7-7700k cooled by EKWB A240 Water Cooling KIT running at 4.944ghz, Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb (16gb) DDR4-3200 LED RAM, Asus Maximus IX Formula, Samsung 960 Pro 512gb NVMe (PCIex4) SSD, WD Gold 2Tb HDD, FSX on Samsung 850Pro (soon to be P3Dv4!), XFX R9-290X 4gb Black Edition (soon to be EGVA GTX1080ti FTW3), Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound Card, Windows 10Pro-64 (10586.71), XFX Pro750W PSU, and Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition Case. RT-AC88-U Asus Router, and WD EX2100 8tb NAS Drive

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I asked myself the same question. FS2Crew reboot is the best. Can't fly without anymore. 

Thank you so much. :)

Philipp Schwaegerl

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

35%
    $8,760.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now