Sign in to follow this  
masneoquil

Can't see stars at night depending on witch direction I look

Hello Guys

As the title says, I can't see the starts when looking for example to the right when inside the cockpit. Then I look to the left and the stars appears again.

It happens the same some times with the arrows of the taxi route when on the ground.

I'm using SweetFSX. I thought it worth to mention.

Did anyone encounter this little issue?

Thanks!!

Hola Che...

Sounds like a weird problem and have never heard of before. So a few questions to help narrow down the problem.

1. Did you just start getting this or has your FSX always done this. If it just started happening, what was the last thing you installed into FSX or tweaked in FSX. Maybe the answer is there.

2. Does this happen in all aircraft or in spot view? If it's in an aircraft maybe some type of transparency problem with a window texture. If it happens as well in a stock FSX aircraft then you can rule that out.

3. Does is happen without SweetFX?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hola Che...

Sounds like a weird problem and have never heard of before. So a few questions to help narrow down the problem.

1. Did you just start getting this or has your FSX always done this. If it just started happening, what was the last thing you installed into FSX or tweaked in FSX. Maybe the answer is there.

2. Does this happen in all aircraft or in spot view? If it's in an aircraft maybe some type of transparency problem with a window texture. If it happens as well in a stock FSX aircraft then you can rule that out.

3. Does is happen without SweetFX?

Hola Como estas. :lol:

As far as I remember it is been happening since ever. I have reinstalled several times the sim and it comes back every time.

It happens with any aircraft and in both cockpit and spot view.

I honestly didn't tried without SweetFX. I will try that.