Sign in to follow this  
theltalpha

Portugal Terrain by PTSIM

Thanks Leonardo, that's great news! Downloading it now, while I can...

On 22/02/2018 at 3:44 AM, Leo2789 said:

Hey Guys,

Portugal Terrain is finally available again!

Leonardo

Thanks for the tip Leonardo.  Can you tell us if the problems you reported over at FSDeveloper have been resolved? 

Greg

Hey gaputz,

Luis has found a few more issues with the new installer he created, namely the problems I reported on FSDev, which were apparently caused by the new installer not decrypting the bgl files as it should!

Despite these setbacks Luis is currently working on this, and I'm assisting him in any way I can, to get a fully functional, non password, non-server connection needed installer working and available to the public!

You and others interested might want to check out the progress over on http://www.ptsim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&p=8976#p8976

I'll report here anyways when a final fully functional installer download is finally available at PTSim! :)

EDIT: Also A32xx, the download that was/is there won't work since it contains the setup that doesn't decrypt the files :mellow:

However if you're really keen on getting the scenery ASAP, there are some links throughout the thread I linked above on PTSim that will get you the scenery up and running with no issues! (though it involves using the original CD installer and a code generator exe file that Luis used to generate codes for buyers when the scenery was payware many years ago). Otherwise you can just wait a few more days for Luis to sort this out and have the final installer ready for people to download :)

Leonardo

Edited by Leo2789

Thank you Leo, and Luis of course - I'm happy to wait for the final version of the installer.

Thank you Leo, and Luis once again - fantastic work!

8 hours ago, Leo2789 said:

Portugal Terrain is now finally back with a fully working , with no bugs or issues installation! :D

Leonardo

Thank you Luis and thanks also to you Leonardo for your work to make this terrain file available to the FS9 community.

Greg

You're both welcome! :)

Look out in the next month(s) for some scenery packs I'm gonna release that will contain VFR points such as lighthouses, ships in harbors, wind farms and hopefully (if relevant copyright permissions are granted) even castles, to use with PTTerrain! Also there are some files here in the library and in flightsim.com with small airstrips and other aerodromes, missing from the default scenery in Portugal ;)

Leonardo

Oops ..... there go the shore lines again!

Edited by gwillmot