Sign in to follow this  
abh_jc_03

possible request question

I purchased the NGX reboot and PMDG 777 products and they are amazing.  Is there ever any updates adding features.  I was flying through some strong turbulence and there is no PA announcment for the NGX reboot but PMDG 777 has it.  Just wondering.  Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Josh,

Glad you like the products  :smile:

Yes, we can probably add that to the 737 in a future update.

It's just a matter of recording the sounds.

Sounds great!  I am trying to figure out the program still but so far, really great product.  I spoke decent checklist before my TOD and didn't acknowledge till it was under 7000 ft.  With time I will get better.  Just used it for the first time last night :)

I spoke decent checklist before my TOD and didn't acknowledge till it was under 7000 ft.

You were probably in the wrong mode or it just wasn't detected.  I recommend keep the green bar visible so you can always see what the system is "hearing".

For the descent checklist to work, the mode on the FS2Crew main panel must say "Descent".

Cheers,

I did have the green box and it did say decent checklist when I spoke it.  The main panel also had decent checklist for the mode. I will have to work with it some more.