Sign in to follow this  
Paul12

Is active sky 2012 compatible with Windows 10

As I intend to install Windows 10 I wonder if active sky 2012 is compatible with Windows 10 ?

Also,I have active sky 2012 and wish to upgrade to Active Sky Next. Do I have to buy the program (ASN ) or is it

possible to upgrade from active sky 2012 ?

Thank you for your information

H.Werni

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use the latest version of ASN with no issues.

Regards

jja

As I intend to install Windows 10 I wonder if active sky 2012 is compatible with Windows 10 ?

Also,I have active sky 2012 and wish to upgrade to Active Sky Next. Do I have to buy the program (ASN ) or is it

possible to upgrade from active sky 2012 ?

Thank you for your information

H.Werni

Hello!

There has been no reports of any incompatibility issues with any of our products and Windows 10. Eligible upgrade product versions are: Active Sky 2012, Active Sky Evolution, Active Sky Advanced, Active Sky X. Please feel free to visit simMarket for more information: http://secure.simmarket.com/hifi-tech-active-sky-next-upgrade.phtml

I hope this information was helpful, please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

With such a huge release of an OS there are bound to be systems with compatibility (almost always driver) issues.  Windows 10 WILL turn out to be the best upgrade.  How you get there is up to you.

Regards

jja