Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

RC suddenly wouldn't respond?

I am using Windows 10, and it is my first time flying with RC since then, do I need to run it in compatibility mode? What happened was I was in the middle of a flight, trying to respond to landing instrcutions, and no ammount of turning off my keyboard and on again would do anything. It would respond normally on other parts of FSX, just not RC4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am using Windows 10, and it is my first time flying with RC since then, do I need to run it in compatibility mode? What happened was I was in the middle of a flight, trying to respond to landing instrcutions, and no ammount of turning off my keyboard and on again would do anything. It would respond normally on other parts of FSX, just not RC4

Having the same issue with RC4 at P3D in W7, when I cannot contact the controller as a key "1" is unresponsive. 

Make sure you do not have conflicting RC key assignments  with P3D or a model. If you bring up an FMC/CDU keypad and it is set to input through the keyboard it will steal those keys before they get passed to RC.

For P3D and Steam FX latest versions be sure you have the latest complete fsuipc4 from:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/

See the page notes.

Found the source of my issue as I forgot to turn PMDG T7 VHF and mic ON.