Sign in to follow this  
sbclark

Really Interesting News about Microsoft

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Funny how they didn't make an update like this for Vista! Is Vista the last "unmonitored" version of Windows??

To be on the safe side, the three mentioned updates have now been uninstalled from my Win7 and hidden.

To be on the safe side, I never let those puppies onboard in the first place! I usually have windows check for updates but only install with my permission after I've examined them carefully. This would have eventually no longer have been possible if MS followed through on its new policy of no longer describing what their updates are doing, but as I predicted in another thread, after floating the possibility and getting its &@($* bit, Ms is doing a hasty U-turn. For Enterprise customers only at the moment, but you can soon expect sites to pop up to share that information if MS still refuses to come clean with regular customers.

Hopefully there will be more such U-turns forthcoming due to the voices of people who refused to simply sit and take it. Else MS might find itself trying to replace an OS that the majority disliked with one that many people will increasingly distrust.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/09/02/windows-10-updates-u-turn/