Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Taxiways at LFKB

I flew out of LFKB yesterday, and found there were no taxiways at all at that airport. Is there something wrong with my BGL at that airport, or is that just the default scenery missing the taxiways? 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I flew out of LFKB yesterday, and found there were no taxiways at all at that airport. Is there something wrong with my BGL at that airport, or is that just the default scenery missing the taxiways?

I flew a BAV flight into and out of LFKB last week. No problems with taxiways. Just the basic default P3D LFKB airport on my system.

Michael M

You need to use ADE. It seems to be a P3D issue if you're using a downloaded AFCAD (like Ray Smith's). Just go to Lists > Taxi Links and set everything to Draw. Then, recompile the scenery. Should  be fixed.

I found out this morning that when I disable UTX 2 Europe scenery which includes the airports,  in P3D, the taxiways show up, so it is a UTX issue. I posted the problem on their forum.  

You need to use ADE. It seems to be a P3D issue if you're using a downloaded AFCAD (like Ray Smith's). Just go to Lists > Taxi Links and set everything to Draw. Then, recompile the scenery. Should  be fixed.

+1

happened to some airports after installing MyTraffic.  This was a quicker fix than waiting for support to fix it