Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Flightbeam's KSFO HD(v2) coming soon!

I just got me KSFO and played around with some scenery settings. I was using the Cerasim Bell 212 for sightseeing. I first installed it into my standard scenery lib which has orbx NCA activated besides that orbx KSQL and Cielosim KPAO was active as well. I had a steady VAS of 2.8 GB. Deactivating NCA and all other orbx andCielo stuff reduced the VAS to 2.2 GB. I was running REX Soft Clouds and ASN.

For folks who want to reduce VAS further i suggest to go the texture resizing way. I did that but hadnt have the time to check the VAS. I did that with Flightbeams KPHX  and KDEN besides a reduction in VAS i had a slight increase in FPS performance. Texture quality will suffer but its only noticeable when standing right in front of the texture.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Apologies if it has been mentioned earlier, but does anyone know the exact VAS usage of KFSO HD?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Apologies if it has been mentioned earlier, but does anyone know the exact VAS usage of KFSO HD?

Hi Brynjar,

current flight PMDG T7 approaching from the north for a vis appr RWY28L ASN, FTX Global, Vector HD Trees REX Soft Clouds MT6 25% with Air Traffic Manager 1.9.1.1 optimized traffic to 25 KSFO VAS is @2.6 GB via Prozess Explorer

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg