Sign in to follow this  
MadDog

Messed up default Jetways

Hi All,

I'm looking for a fix to some odd behavior I've noticed lately from the default jetways in FSX.  Note in the image below how the wheels and supports are rotated 90 degrees.  I don't believe this is an exit coordinate issue because it only seems to happen at the destination airport (at all gates)... but the jetways look fine at the departure airport.  Any ideas?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkpcrmepso8zzjm/EBBR_Jetways.jpg?dl=0

• Upvote 1

Does it only happen when EBBR is the destination airport?  Will the jetways extend and 

rotate 90 degrees when you hit Ctrl+J?

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I have seen that quite a few times. For me, it happens only when viewing AI traffic. Use the view menu and select any AI aircraft. Then, use the A key to cycle through each one. When you get to one at a gate at a large airport, you'll see this. It's been an issue since day 1 (2006).

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

I have seen that quite a few times. For me, it happens only when viewing AI traffic. Use the view menu and select any AI aircraft. Then, use the A key to cycle through each one. When you get to one at a gate at a large airport, you'll see this. It's been an issue since day 1 (2006).

Thanks...glad I'm not alone.  Funny I haven't noticed it until recently.  Yes, it only happens to AI aircraft (never my own aircraft) at any destination airport (not just EBBR).  I wonder if there's a replacement jetway model that doesn't suffer from this glitch.

Bit older of a thread but I also recently have this strange issue. The jetway wheels and frame are rotated some degrees.

So no solution or cause, eh?

8VudJGn.jpg

Same issue as well. Able to fix without installing SODE??

Great help would be prime.... if so

Thanks

Braden