Sign in to follow this  
CKAJCA

SOP2 Before start checklist to the line problem

During the SOP2 Before start checklist to the line at the point when the MCP is being confirmed i.e. V2_____HEADING_____ALTITUDE_____

I read out V2 is 147 Heading is 090 and the FO immediately says CHECKED and carries onto the TAKEOFF SPEEDS and ignores the ALTITUDE.

I hope that makes sense.

fs2crew also has problems on the next line when I am trying to read V1 is 140 VR is 140 V2 is 145.

I have to repeat myself at least once or twice before what I say is recognised.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Regards Colin

Please run the voice training again and watch what you see in the green bar.

Ensure when you're saying "Heading XXX" that the system is not hearing "Altitude XXX" or "Flight Level XXX".

Also, remember you don't even need to say "heading", you can just skip that and say "Altitude XXX" or "Flight Level XXX".

For V2:

Say "Vee 2 is XXX"

Don't forget this "is".

Cheers,

Please run the voice training again and watch what you see in the green bar.

Ensure when you're saying "Heading XXX" that the system is not hearing "Altitude XXX" or "Flight Level XXX".

Also, remember you don't even need to say "heading", you can just skip that and say "Altitude XXX" or "Flight Level XXX".

For V2:

Say "Vee 2 is XXX"

Don't forget this "is".

Cheers,

I have run the voice training again and have noticed that "is" is recognised as "eight" every time i.e "V2 eight one four seven" instead of "V2 is 147"