Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

Help - MJC8 & FS2Crew Voice in P3Dv3

Hi all,

I've been rebuilding my flghtsim rig with P3Dv3. I've successfully installed the latest MJC8 v1.017RC1 and FS2Crew Voice v1.3. As shown in the screen capture, when I attempt to enable FS2crew, I get a FS2Crew error stating the Prepar3D.exe is not correctly registered, then quits. I was sure to chose the 'P3D v2+' option during the install.

The latest FS2Crew voice with the PMDG 737 and 777 do not exhibit this behavior (works as expected) in P3Dv3.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

th_Capture.jpg

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Hi Al,

FS2Crew does not yet officially support the P3D V3 version for the Dash 8.

By manually migrating FS2Crew Dash 8 into P3D V3, you've now messed up the panel.cfg file  :Tounge:

I'm going to need you to re-install the Dash 8 aircraft so your panel.cfg is "clean" again in P3D V3 with no FS2Crew entries on it.

Then wait for the official P3D V3 version.

Also, has Majestic released a P3D V3 version?  I read it has issues with P3D V3 and Prepar 3D needs to update something on their end to work?

Aha, No wonder  :excl:  LOL...

Thanks Bryan - the latest version of the Dash8 installs and starts in P3Dv3 without issue. MJC is waiting on a P3D patch to fix a couple of aircraft bugs.

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/2028/mjc8q400-pilot-edition-under-prepar3d-v3-0#Item_1

Question - when does the panel.cfg get modified by FS2Crew; during the install or when you enable it? If the later, then it should still be unmodified, correct?

Guess I'll go back to installing more scenery for now - let me know if you need a install-beta-tester.  :wink:

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE