Sign in to follow this  
loiphin

P3D v3 with EZDOK -- Forgets view shortcuts after a while?

Hi all,

I have a clean install of P3D v3 and EZDOK 1.18.6. All works just fine, but after a certain amount of time I lose my shortcut keys to change views within EZDOK. I have them currently setup to the top row of numbers (1-8). It's a real pain without them, and I have to quit and restart P3D to get it working again. But sure enough, it bombs out again later :(

Anyone have this issue and know how to fix it?

Thanks,

loiphin.

I noticed this as well and on my system its a conflict with GSX. Try ctrl-f12 one or twice next time. Worth a try.

I also have this sim connect issue on the first startup of P3DV3. I get a 50 seconds without respond. All i then have to do is running ezca.exe again.

If i start P3DV3 without rebooting multiple times after this there is no issues with sim connect.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I leave the EZDOK program pinned to the Windows taskbar so that if it does this (and it does often enough) I can close it and conveniently re-open it straight away. This seems to work every time for me.

It'd be even better if there was a solution to stop it happening in the first place though.

Luke

Luke Spencer

After playing around a bit its definitely related to GSX. I re-assigned the keys in both GSX (hotkey) and EZDOK(view keys) but made no difference. I did manage to get it working again by pressing the GSX hotkey twice ... (brings up menu and closes it again)

loiphin.

After playing around a bit its definitely related to GSX. I re-assigned the keys in both GSX (hotkey) and EZDOK(view keys) but made no difference. I did manage to get it working again by pressing the GSX hotkey twice ... (brings up menu and closes it again)

loiphin.

So i was right about GSX? ctrl-f12 twice solved it?

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I have V 2.5 and after pushback I have to open and close the GSX menu once  or I lose control of EZdok movement with the arrow keys. I just do that every time now, when the push back driver says " Have a good flight". Then I hit an arrow key to make sure it worked. hasn't failed yet. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310