Sign in to follow this  
delta november

Most Eagerly Anticipated Add-On?

Guest SJDickson

What add-on are you most eagerly anticipating, be it an aircraft, scenery, utility or other package? Here are mine:aeroworx AT-6Daeroworx Baron 58Dreamfleet Baron 58FSAddOn Vancouver X

Guest bonjourmoi44

feelThere's 737 3/4/5!!!!

Level D - 757Even though it's not announced yet.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Blazer

HI..I am anticipating the release of 737 PIC by FeelThere. I did not know LEVEL D was developing the 757 but if that is the case then I would look forward its release. SimFlyers were developing Vancouver ,Canada (CYVR) but I don't see anything pertaing to that on their website anymore.Regards TH

Guest vjcarlo

The last one that made me the happiest was Ultimate TerrainI'm a scenery nut and for me the answer has to be BEV!!!!!! :-sun1

Guest ScottPilot

For me, the next version of Radar Contact and DXT textures for the clouds in ASV.Happy Simming!Scott :-)

Dreamfleet DC8.i honestly can't wait for that,as that is and will always remain my #1 jet.cheersJP.

FSNavigator 5 (if Helge decides to do it). - Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest vrandar

Highland Simulations A320 fully functional panel (based on the PSS version but all systems modelled) merged with the iFDG model and flight dynamics.(Hey ho, now I just need to buy out PSS, create a company called Highland Simulations then do a lot of development work):)

>Highland Simulations A320 fully functional panel (based on>the PSS version but all systems modelled) merged with the iFDG>model and flight dynamics.>>(Hey ho, now I just need to buy out PSS, create a company>called Highland Simulations then do a lot of development>work):)well,what are you waiting for?get to work! :(cheersJP.