Sign in to follow this  
mikeody

New to FS2Crew and need some help please

Hello All,

I am totally new to FS2Crew but not new to the PMDG 737.

Have just bought Reboot and am using button control SOP Set 2.

Loading the PMDG 737 with the 'Long Turn' Panel State.

Config Set Up all OK.

Keyboard assignments for Main and Sec all good and working.

All went very well and easily so I am following the Tutorial but I have a few [idiot] questions.

What I am struggling with is the interaction between Captain and FO and their respective responsibilities.

Can I assume that anything labelled 'Procedure' in the Tutorial is just a series of actions carried out either by me [manually] or the FO automatically ?

No problem there but I dont hear the FO say a single word about anything he is doing - is that right ?

I wonder if I am missing something with the intercom/radio settings ?

In relation to checklists. I can bring them up in the Main Panel, scroll through with the down arrows but I hear nothing from the FO.

Again I must be missing something !

If anyone could give me a shove in the right direction on the above then I am sure I will be able to get a grip of what follows.

Thanks,

Mike Ody

Hello All,

I am totally new to FS2Crew but not new to the PMDG 737.

Have just bought Reboot and am using button control SOP Set 2.

Loading the PMDG 737 with the 'Long Turn' Panel State.

Config Set Up all OK.

Keyboard assignments for Main and Sec all good and working.

All went very well and easily so I am following the Tutorial but I have a few [idiot] questions.

What I am struggling with is the interaction between Captain and FO and their respective responsibilities.

Can I assume that anything labelled 'Procedure' in the Tutorial is just a series of actions carried out either by me [manually] or the FO automatically ?

No problem there but I dont hear the FO say a single word about anything he is doing - is that right ?

I wonder if I am missing something with the intercom/radio settings ?

In relation to checklists. I can bring them up in the Main Panel, scroll through with the down arrows but I hear nothing from the FO.

Again I must be missing something !

If anyone could give me a shove in the right direction on the above then I am sure I will be able to get a grip of what follows.

Thanks,

Mike Ody

I answered this in the Reboot forum.