Sign in to follow this  
David B

MU-2 Status?

Any chance we may see this one in 2016?

Such a beautiful plane and model. Thank You for doing this aircraft.

Best,

David

She's in code right now.  No dates given but it should be...  2016..

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Any chance we may see this one in 2016?

Such a beautiful plane and model. Thank You for doing this aircraft.

Best,

David

Flysimware offer a reasonable Mu-2. I find the panel a bit too 'cartoony' for my liking but it could be an interim stop gap until another is available.

Actually there is another texture set for the interior for the Flysimware MU-2 which I like better, but honesty this is a great

plane, really enjoy flying her. Great system modeling and one of the best I've flown, although the panel is not the quality of

Milviz she makes up for it in system modeling!

Cheers

Martin

I am also looking forward to the MU-2 that Milviz will offer hopefully in 2016. Until them, I also have the Flysimware MU-2. Purchased it earlier this year on sale--was hesitant to do so because of the original interior textures. The alternate textures offered does help a lot. I also am very well pleased with this aircraft and wholeheartedly agree with Martin's assessment of its modeling. I fly it a lot and enjoy it greatly. Also there is pretty good support for it by the vendor who has corrected the "bugs" and done some good updates.

Raymie