Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

124th ATC v2

Hi all,

I just added this plugin to Xplane 11, and it does look as if it has potential. But I tend to fly to and from uncontrolled airfields. I tried to follow the instructions in the manual to add fake tower frequencies, but I can't seem to find the information to modify. Any help would be greatly appreciated, the default X-Plane ATC is worse than awful.

Thanks,

Jeff Brewster

Lucky for us even Austin concorded in the "worse than awful" and he's reworking ATC from scratch especially for GA. NO clue about 124th plugin, I read though that Pilot2ATC works fine for atc at small airfiled.

Oh, thanks! I'll take a look at Pilot2ATC, just trying to find something that doesn't give me random descents and climbs, bad altimeters, and box patterns in the middle of nowhere)

20 hours ago, Desaix said:

Lucky for us even Austin concorded in the "worse than awful" and he's reworking ATC from scratch especially for GA. NO clue about 124th plugin, I read though that Pilot2ATC works fine for atc at small airfiled.

I've been out of touch and haven't heard that ATC is being re-worked.  Are any details available?  It certainly needs it!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

He's working on a new atc system with the main goal to be a fun and unpredictable environment.

That is very good news!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale