Sign in to follow this  
hazahl

A fantastic package with a not so fantastic content

Dear simfriends

I bought v. 1.3 a while ago and have flown with it a few trips. My experience with Carenado is limited, so I decided to buy this plane partly based on visual impression. This morning I installed the Navigraph addon,  Result:  Could not import flightplans from FSX anymore,  Anyone else have had similar problem?  The Navigraph addon has installer v.1.2.

Dear simfriends

I bought v. 1.3 a while ago and have flown with it a few trips. My experience with Carenado is limited, so I decided to buy this plane partly based on visual impression. This morning I installed the Navigraph addon,  Result:  Could not import flightplans from FSX anymore,  Anyone else have had similar problem?  The Navigraph addon has installer v.1.2.

This is a normal behavior.

If you want flight plans to be directly imported from the sim, don't use the Navigraph addon. If you use the Navigraph extension, you have to manually create flight plans in the Prodigy G1000. And there is no way to save them, sorry. This is an expected bahavior.

What is not expected in version 1.3 of the Navigraph extension are "flat altitudes" for approaches. You can select any STAR and any approach, but unlike version 1.2 all altitudes after the IAF are the same as IAF. Carenado corrected several bugs from version 1.2, unfortunately they also broke this essential feature in 1.3. I reported this in October and since then I am still waiting for a new release.

The GTN mod for this aircraft is really great as that is what I use.. Just PM Bert and he will help you with it--that is if you already have the Flight1 GTN750

I agree.  The GTN750 with Bert's mods is a game changer.  

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Can you update the the AIRAC cycle : IE 1601, for the GTN750, from Navigraph? or any other? without paying big bucks to Garmin.

Can you update the the AIRAC cycle : IE 1601, for the GTN750, from Navigraph? or any other? without paying big bucks to Garmin.

Nope!