Sign in to follow this  
Speedbird1948

Run Time Error 75

I have just purchased Radar Contact 4.3, after downloaded i am having a "Run Time Error 75"  Radar Contact.FSUIPC.RV4code after pressing the RUN button.  Radar Contact then stops working not sure how to fix this any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Terence.

PMDG_Banner_747_Pilot.jpg  Terence J. McKavanagh

Make sure FS is running with an loaded flight. It can be parked but electronics should be on.

Also recheck your paths. Error 75 is a path or file access error.

You also need to update FSUIPC (to replace the old one that comes with your install) from:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/

full and interim versions as needed.

Update makerwys.exe from:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/

placing it in your FS folder. Then start RC and run the scenery rebuild.

Let us know if your problem continues.

In addition note this caution:

Also recheck your paths. Error 75 is a path or file access error. When setting up the path to the flt and wx folder, always select it again even if it is correct. If you just cancel out of the folder browser not using OK it will cause an error in RC the next time you try to load it (error 62) requiring a reinstall. I recommend that you make safe copies in a folder outside of FS and RC of rcv3.dat and keyboard.dat in your RC folder that you can use to avoid a complete reinstall in most cases.

One other thing to check is that be sure RC is allowed as a trusted application in your anti-virus and/or firewall settings occasionally they can misinterpret RC as a virus because when running it frequently accesses your FS application and folder.

Hi,

I've run into the  Runtime 75 error message,  here's what I get.

Runtime 75

RadarContact.rcv4module.atc_ack

All paths are correct FSUIPC is up to date. I've done multiple reinstalls, Even cleared the registry. I'm stumped!!!.

Happy Holidays 🌲

Ed

@ek1, error 75 is path not found. That’s the folder containing your plans. Are you running RC4 on a separate PC?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,

No I'm running it on the same PC as FSX. I even did a clean download and install.

Happy Christmas,

Ed 

@ek1, Ed, if you want me to help you I'm going to need more info than that.

Has it stopped working or have you just installed it? Confirm version of FSUIPC too.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

HI Ray,

It just stopped working. FSUIPC V4.9.7.6 paid. RC Version 4.03.3845.

Ed

@ek1, search this forum for Run Time error 75. Plenty of help on how to fix it.

It equates to Path not found. That's a big clue. Location of your flight plans.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather