Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

Anybody Use AFS World and Mosaic Ver 2?

Been out of flight simming for the past 7 months and just got back into it.  My SSD with the OS died and decided to take a break from flight sim.  I just got FSX installed and will do FS9 soon.

About AFS World and Mosaic, I have the original and absolutely love it.  There is a version 2 available now with a good discount for those who already own the original.

Anybody get the chance to compare the original to version 2?

Disregard .... I've already opened my mouth and inserted foot.  Please delete if possible

Curious to about this program. I see the screenies and the video. Curious as to whether this is FS9 screenies and video or FScrap(X).

Anyone know? I had the original version and it looked horrible. Checkboard like at high altitude and large buildings in residential areas.

Curious to about this program. I see the screenies and the video. Curious as to whether this is FS9 screenies and video or FScrap(X).

Anyone know?

I posted a bunch of screens and and a vid of the original back in the summer. If you scroll down page 1, you will find the vid. http://www.avsim.com/topic/466347-another-great-global-texture-replacement-for-fs9/

I see that one of the new feature is an "Anti-Mosaic Effect".  I guess it minimizes the square patterns for cities.  The video and pics they posted on simmarket are from version 1.