Sign in to follow this  
tupolev-154

Sound issue

Hello everybody

Although I am not sure if my topic suits to this forum but there is maybe someone who made the same experience.

I am working with two screens. Before I have downloaded the updated version of the 777-200 I could switch to the second

screen and had still the sound of the flying plane. With the updated version there is no sound to be heard anymore. It is not

a big issue annoying anyhow.

What is different between the native 777-200 and the updated one in this context? And how can I change this?

Sorry, my English is no as it should be so I hope that my problem is pictured understandable.

Thanks für your answer.

Peter

LSZH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Peter, I am pretty sure that none of the 777 changes in the past couple of versions have had any impact on sound.  There is an option for sounds in the background (or mute on lost focus) but that is the simulator platform (P3D or FSX) and not PMDG.

Thank you Dan for the information.

So if I have understood correctly the update of the 777 has produced some changes within PREPAR...?

PREPAR...?

Just a heads up, since the community seems to be lost on this: it's Prepar3D or, when vocalized, "prepared."

I don't recall changing any settings for sound between FSX and P3D.