Sign in to follow this  
Denco

EZDOK edit mode doesn't save

Hi,

Whenever I make or change the current camera in edit mode it doesn't save. I did read the manual and watched videos online so I know I'm doing it correctly. 

I'm using the latest 1.18.7 beta and FSX SE on win 7 64bit.

Does anyone have a working profile for the CaptainSim C130, PMDG777 and Lancaster legacy v2.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Try importing/exporting from a profile that works from any other aircraft and edit from there. Also are you running it as admin?

Try importing/exporting from a profile that works from any other aircraft and edit from there. Also are you running it as admin?

Yup, I tried ticking the "run as administrator" box even though I'm the admin on my pc. Anyway it doesn't fix the problem.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Yup, I tried ticking the "run as administrator" box even though I'm the admin on my pc. Anyway it doesn't fix the problem.

Just check that the 'edit' keystroke is listed in the config tool.( normally key pad 2.).  Also check if you have deleted all key entries in the fsx controls as the manual suggest's so you don't get any conflicting entries.

you could also try a different keystroke, say keypad 6. (I had a similar problem in p3d)

btw did you hear the dings when editing,

bob

Just check that the 'edit' keystroke is listed in the config tool.( normally key pad 2.).  Also check if you have deleted all key entries in the fsx controls as the manual suggest's so you don't get any conflicting entries.

you could also try a different keystroke, say keypad 6. (I had a similar problem in p3d)

btw did you hear the dings when editing,

bob

Yes the keystroke is listed and I can hear the dings when edit mode is active. I'll try binding it to another key see if it helps.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

For some reson if I use the mouse wheel it saves the camera but if I use the "+", "-" then it doesn't.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

For some reson if I use the mouse wheel it saves the camera but if I use the "+", "-" then it doesn't.

Thats good, I think another member posted a similar problem recently.

maybe this ver 1.18.7 for p3d is not fully compatible for FSX SE.

bob

edit... just checked the other post was by A340-4 on the 4th feb.