Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Richard Probst has disappeared

Guest slamdunk

Hi:I would also love to get that update. I am so sorry to see one of the simworld's best designers leave. I wish him happiness and success in whatever he choose to doRay (slamdunk)atthecove@bellsouth.net (e-mail)

"With respect and thanks".I second that... Thanks Richard for all your great work... You will be missed Sir..

Thanks to Richard Probst and the rest of the Tinmouse.org team ... if there were any others ;-)The 732 panel was an awesome project! :)

Guest wildfire563

Is there any chance the latest versions of the tinmouse panel can be uploaded to Avsim?Thomas

737 Type Rated I would love the latest 7372 updates also if it is not too much trouble. ThanksStandc10boy@comcast.net

As I posted before, I've been in contact with him by email. I'm hoping that someone can help me as to why I cannot install his 727 panel. I follow directions and when trying to load the plane and flight, screen goes black and soon error message appears and FS shuts down. Anyone with ideas?System spec's:P4 3.2ATI Radeon 9200Could it be drivers for the video card?Help is appreciated.

Guest Iwant2flya757200

You're obviously not doing something right on the install, many of us here have it working. Have you tried the search utility here in the forums, there has been plenty of posts about getting it going correctly. From memory, the gauge file must be in the panel folder.When I have a chance to get on my desktoplaptop I'll look up the instructions and get'em out to ya. In the meantime, there's an older version of the panel at the link below and instructions are included. http://www.flydelsol.com/forum/delSol_stat...elected_Panels_

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

I have his panel for all the two-sevens on my system, and I don't know how I managed without it. Thank you Richard for the awesome panel!-JeremyThe Ozark DogfighterHappy Flying!

Thanks for the offer Iwant2flya757200, but I solved the problem of installing the panel. The instructions in the very hidden and diffulcult to find readme in the panel folder located in the FS9 main dirctory helped. Install was easy then. However, another problem I now have is described in this forum under the heading "Landing lights in wrong direction". Maybe you can help with this one. I put a jpeg attachment showing the problem.Thanks again

>>It's probably not down for good, last I heard Rich was aiming>to have the 732 panel done soon.>http://forums.flightsim.com/dc/dcboard.php...ing_type=search>>I've got the latest updates to to 737-200 panel if anyone>wants them, June 20, 2005 was the last update.> I'd be interested in those latest changes as well. I have the January, 2005 version installed and would sure like to bring it up to date. Paul pstrogen@cris.com

Wide-5.jpg

Guest B-737

I'm on the road right now and can't remember my password, to y'all that want the latest 20JUN05 updates to Rich's AWSOME 737-200 panel, I'll get them out as soon as I'm back home.Shots of the great panel, hope Rich will pick up where he left off.http://forums.flightsim.com/dc/dcboard.php...ing_type=searchhttp://forums.flightsim.com/dc/user_files/91979.jpghttp://forums.flightsim.com/dc/user_files/91980.jpg

Guest wildfire563

I'd like to get a copy of the panel as well.Send to Flyingsc at Flyingscool.com Is there a place to download it from?What is the 732 plane model in the pics on the link you provided? Is it available elsewhere?Thanks,Thomas

Thanks Richard, if you're even reading the forums any more. I've always appreciated the 727 panel and now the 732 even in its incomplete form is still a jewel that I can't live without.I hope you find another fun hobby that will give you as much pleasure as FS once did. Hope to see you back soon.scott