Sign in to follow this  
BenGamer4000

PMDG 777 fsx license to p3d - Updates?

Hi everyone!

I bought the PMDG 777 for FSX half a year ago in a megastore. Now I'd like to Change my T7 to Prepar3D. Am i able to install it or to get the p3d license for free because i bought the Base Pack for about 100 €!?

Other question:

How could I update my 777 if i havent bought it online?

I hope you can help me!

Ben

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ben,

No - Much like FSX and Prepar3D themselves, the FSX and P3D versions of PMDG products are completely separate products with different target audiences and considerations. As such, there are no upgrade allowances provided between the two different simulation platforms.

Please see this post from a little more than a year ago discussing PMDG's Prepar3D posture. There are also significant numbers of additional posts going into further detail and discussion on the topic in the forums.

hi

can i get p3d license for free if i have the fsx license?

BEN

You can't. The P3D version is licensed under different terms than the FSX version, and has to be purchased as a separate product.

How could I update my 777 if i havent bought it online?

Download from Aerosoft at - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VeHTMAAIFIMWlq1TPkmx2Mw3lpreY3j0VMJBF3Ohl%2BytghzuIlUvqyIbhc4Q9EB61Q3Ilv95LbC6qQrHAhUl3KNxmStajwL1. You will need your key number. This is a full installer. Uninstall the version on your computer and the install the downloaded version. Be sure to run the PMDG OC prior to uninstall and after install so that your liveries are carried over to the new install.

Download from Aerosoft at - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VeHTMAAIFIMWlq1TPkmx2Mw3lpreY3j0VMJBF3Ohl%2BytghzuIlUvqyIbhc4Q9EB61Q3Ilv95LbC6qQrHAhUl3KNxmStajwL1. You will need your key number. This is a full installer. Uninstall the version on your computer and the install the downloaded version. Be sure to run the PMDG OC prior to uninstall and after install so that your liveries are carried over to the new install.

That's for FSX:SE. He's asking about an upgrade path to P3D, which does not exist.

That's for FSX:SE. He's asking about an upgrade path to P3D, which does not exist.

Maybe - maybe not.

Maybe - maybe not.

Ah - true. On second read, I can see how that could be a tangential question to update his existing purchase.