Sign in to follow this  
gad11

A few questions on the 737-200.

Hello all!

Purchased the 737-200c on the weekend. Very fun plane. Have a few questions however and I can't seem to register on the Milviz forums.

- How do you open the doors? Shift E opens the passenger door, but I can't seem to figure out the cargo doors.

- Is the yaw dampener light working? It says turn it on in the check list. It is already on when starting but the light is out. When you flick it to off position, then the light comes on.

Thanks!

I came across this for the doors --but for the damper i got it set for cold -dark and seems to be ok . How you making out with this thing? i just bought it also and use only the Sperry 77 .My friend flew these and that's all they had and with  the gravel kit they had to be speeding at 180 knots before they could put down the gear. He said they hardly flew at 30,000 ft and mostly 28 to 29,000 thousand.They flew at .78 till the fuel crises came in the 70's - i remember it well,  then they cut it back to .74  to fly .74  if your at 29,000 feet multiply it by 2 and you get 58 then you add 20 to that number and get 78 so you would set the EPR's at 1.78 and in this bird it's bang on and i have the Captian Sim 737-200 and if you use that formula and it's way off some where around 1.50 . but i find going down hill in this one she 's real slippery and have to kick the boards out and in real life i don't know if that was normal  

How To Open Door and Cargo.... 
Don't re-assign keys for this. Hit "SHIFT + E + 2" and do it in this pattern...
"Shift + E" then very quickly follow with the "2" key.
Sometimes people try to hit all three keys at the same time or the "SHIFT + E" keys then wait to long to hit the "2" key! So give that a try and see if it works.

Hi Gord,

For forum registration, please send me your proof of purchase and preferred username (if different to the one you are using here!).

Best wishes - Kat
kat[at]milviz.com

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

- How do you open the doors? Shift E opens the passenger door, but I can't seem to figure out the cargo doors.

- Is the yaw dampener light working? It says turn it on in the check list. It is already on when starting but the light is out. When you flick it to off position, then the light comes on.

The overhead generally follows the pattern that all lights should be extinguished when properly configured for flight.

As such the YD light is lighted only when the YD is OFF.

Doors operate just like every other FSX aircraft. Shift-E, n (where n is the door number)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator