Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

Correct install path for ES Isle of Man scenery to FSX SE

Christopher

No, not quite there yet. Awaiting a PM from Kevin with those 2 missing files. Then let's see. Only then will you see a Yahooooo!!!!! and Whoooopeeee!!!!! here.

Awaiting a PM from Kevin with those 2 missing files.

Rick, your 2 files are here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62811631/EGHE%20EGJB%20ALT%20files.zip

Please copy them into your "[sim root folder]/scenery/world/scenery" folder :) Let's see where we are after this!

Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Kevin

Remind me to either get u a bottle of wine or buy you a drink at Cosford, if you do make it there.

I can now let rip that Yipppp.......e..e.e..eeeee!!!! You are a genius, sir.

AtStMarys.jpg

SuccessatStMarys.jpg

And even more Woh----hhhhaaay at Guernsey.

SuccessatGuernsey.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well thanks Rick! I'm glad to have got you up and running, but I'm no genius really, just am in possession of a little dangerous knowledge about a couple of small but very important files! Don't forget Chris btw, he knows even more than me really :P Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

That is why you and Christopher are due a bottle of fine wine when I see you both at Cosford( making an assumption that you will be there, so forgive me that largesse).

I've been spending so much time with that fabulous Majestic Dash8 Q400 and now can fully utilise all ES wonderfully-created sceneries, airports to the max.

I owe you two a debt. This exactly epitomises the spirit of this particular forum.......................................................................now, if I could only find somebody as knowledgeable with Microsoft Access..............................but that's another world.

Thank you, Kevin, thank you Christopher.

• Upvote 1

You are very welcome, Rick. I am very happy indeed that you are now up and running. To complete this warm and fuzzy story, I would also like to know if slip-stream has sorted out his own problems, since (to be fair) he did start this thread!

As for Cosford 2016, I will be there even if there is a local asteroid impact! Kevin will also be there, because I will drag him there if I have to!! Maybe we could arrange an evening meal together the night before the show? That was the case with Kevin and I last year (and a couple of other guys), and I have no intention of dining alone when I return. Anyway, it will give you the chance to buy that bottle of wine :wink:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Christopher

That is a super-duper idea. I had no idea that Kevin was UK-based, so a dinner the night before and the wine being my shout, sounds just the ticket to repay you two. I just have to ensure nobody books me on a flight abroad around October  as happened last year. Besides, I also want to meet Ray. :Party: :Party: :Party: