Sign in to follow this  
hlender

Autopilot not following Flt Pln

Harry

Can you send me the flight plan(.pln) and also can you create the route in P2A and also send me the saved route(vbf)

If you have been fling the T7 then you will know how company routes work and how these are not saved with SID/STARs for obvious reasons. The process applies to GA GPS.

You can fly the same 'route' every month, year or whatever, BUT each time COULD be with a different SID/STAR.

Let make sure about this first.

1. Does the .pln load into the SIM ?

2. Does the .pln load into ASN. I want you to make sure you have set to automatically load the FP from the SIM?

3. Does the route show up in the GPS when it has loaded into the SIM?

If these 3 steps work, that's a good start.

Thanks

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Harry,

After many hours of debugging the export routine, I have been able to export several flight plans with all the waypoints and have them load into FSX. ..Phew...almost got a headache.

At any rate, you should be able to load exported .pln files in the next update.

Dave

Harry,

After many hours of debugging the export routine, I have been able to export several flight plans with all the waypoints and have them load into FSX. ..Phew...almost got a headache.

At any rate, you should be able to load exported .pln files in the next update.

Dave

Very good. Do you know when the update will be ready? Also read the post I did on Noel's Post. It was regarding My updating Files. Let me know if you might have a solution to undo what I did.

Thanks so much for working with me. I do appreciate it.

Harry

Harry

I assume from your post about your Nav problems that you replaced the magdec.bgl file
in Scenery\Base\Scenery directory of FSX and other files using the provided installer.  I always backup this file prior to updating
and have that file to put me back to square 1 if I need to. I have never had any problems with updating that file.

I only use P3D V3 (now V3.2) and subscribe to Navigraph for NavData for each applicable aircraft I use.
I notice on that homepage that you used to update your Nav data :

Note that installer will backup original files that can be restored at any time.

Why not try that option and see the result.

Regards

Noel

Noel Southam

Sometimes its the simple things that get overlooked whilst everyone is looking for the complex.

Do a search on Jeff Pierce in avsim library... he has done a Nav / Gps switch for the Baron VC panel.

Harry

I assume from your post about your Nav problems that you replaced the magdec.bgl file

in Scenery\Base\Scenery directory of FSX and other files using the provided installer.  I always backup this file prior to updating

and have that file to put me back to square 1 if I need to. I have never had any problems with updating that file.

I only use P3D V3 (now V3.2) and subscribe to Navigraph for NavData for each applicable aircraft I use.

I notice on that homepage that you used to update your Nav data :

Note that installer will backup original files that can be restored at any time.

Why not try that option and see the result.

Regards

Noel

Hi Noel;

Thanks for your reply. I noticed that V200.8 is now up for downloading. I have been using 200.1. My Bad. I should be checking the download page more often. I might have solved my own problems. Right before I read your post I checked the forum at Aerosors.freeforums.net and found that others were having problems also. Anyway I'll check on how to uninstall the restore the orig flies. I'm learning as I go. Thanks again for your help. I do appreciate it.

Harry

Sometimes its the simple things that get overlooked whilst everyone is looking for the complex.

Do a search on Jeff Pierce in avsim library... he has done a Nav / Gps switch for the Baron VC panel.

robb;

Thanks for this. Your are correct and I will check you suggestion out.

Harry