Sign in to follow this  

Aerosoft Airbus annoying speed brake caution

After not using it for a year or so I installed the Aerosoft Airbus 319 into P3D 3.2.3. Almost everything works okay apart from one thing: whenever I enable the speed brakes I get an amber caution saying the speed brakes are still out. Duh... This would be a minor annoyance if I could simply clear the caution but usually the caution goes on and off in quick succession and there is not much I can do apart from turning the speed brakes off to get rid of the caution. Obviously this isn't always the best thing to do.

Anyone else here who is having problems with this? Maybe this is P3D or v3.2.3 specific...?

Nope had this issue from 2.4 till 3.2. It's a problem with the aerosoft Airbus.

At least they mostly fixed the auto throttle issues.

It's on the list to be resolved in the next update.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Ok, thanks! Good to know the problem is not on my side.

It's on the list to be resolved in the next update.

Nice. I've been flying the Airbus a lot more recently and that's definitely good news.

However, the Bus is supposed to warn you when you are too close to the targeted speed and the air brakes are still out. You are then supposed to lower them. That is a true to life procedure.

• Upvote 1

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

However, the Bus is supposed to warn you when you are too close to the targeted speed and the air brakes are still out. You are then supposed to lower them. That is a true to life procedure.

I will keep an eye on that but I only deploy the brakes when the plane itself asks for it: seems to me the Airbus only asks for speed brakes when the speeds are too high...? But maybe it also does so if the altitude is too high while the speed is alright already... Anyway, I will keep an eye on the speeds the next time I use the speed brakes.