Sign in to follow this  
kasmin1

Time Acceleration and ATC

I try time acceleration but the atc talks 2 me and I can't answer do to it's fast responses

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you are quick you can hit  the P key to pause the Sim and try to make a response.  Best to not go over 4X if you

want to increase the Sim rate.  Maybe wait until ATC hands you off to the next controller,  just acknowledge the handoff

but don't contact.  Now raise the Sim Rate to what you want.

Split from a very old post about the most boring long-haul flights. It is best to start a new topic if you want to discuss things like this as old posts are, well, old posts and many members do not like to read old posts.  It's 'necroposting' and frowned upon almost everywhere on the Internet.  Thanks for your cooperation and welcome to our community. 

Best regards,

Simple enough. Wait until controller passes you onto the next ATC controller, acknowledge then don't contact the new ATC.

Wait until you are nearer to your destination and then contact ATC. I do it all the time.

That's exactly what I do. And if you want the atc chatter without having to respond to atc, change the frequency along the way but don't contact them.