Hi

My ailerons are going spiky . You can se the aircraft bank in small spiky movements.
My yoke is a Saitek Pro flight. 1.5 years old.

I have done the following:

Calibrating my yoke, tried all kinds of sensitivity and deadzone settings, fiddled with FSUIPC.
Its hasnt changed anything.

Also, when in the VC the AC yoke is like very nervous. I dont know the proper english word, but its like not moving in a smoothe way, but ¿jittereing, zittering? :-)

Any suggestions ?

I have a Saitek X52 whose rudder got "jerky". Applying Contact Cleaner solved the problem.

If you open your yoke and start spraying stuff, make sure it's "CONTACT CLEANER" suitable for electronic circuitry and plastics. something like this:

06400148_00.jpeg?v=1446834961

I used to fly with the Saitek Yoke but ended up tossing it away because I didn't like the feel of the elevator. Couldn't stand it and distracted me during approaches and landing.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

Hi, thanks for your reply. I will get some contact cleaner and give it a try. :smile:

I fully understand what you say about the Saitek Cessna Yoke. I think its a crap piece of hardware the way it comes.

I couldnt fly with it, so day one I opened it, took out the springs and changed for rubberbands.

The deadzone with the springs is way to strong and it makes landings and approaches totally unrealistic.

When the yoke one day doesnt work anymore, i wont buy another, but get a nice joystick.

Yes.

Unless it's a really really good hardware (like PFC for example), I think it makes no sense to get yokes. Joysticks work way better with PC simulators, at least that's my experience.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

So, an update.

I tried the spray and nothing changed. After some testing I found out that not all aircraft were equally spiky. Some were horrible and others were almost normal.

So I downloaded and installed my FSX Steam that I hadnt used for a while and...... No problems there. All aircraft perfectly smooth.

So P3Dv3.1 is now deleted. I might try another timein the future, but I find it enough to keep 1 sim running well.

Besides, this was just another P3D issue and I´m kind tired of Loockheed Martin.

Their constant updates are annoying. (every 3month is far out!) Not only personally but also in general. All devellopers have to make patches all time which makes develloping new software slower. Besides P3D doesnt handle high quality photoscenery very well. The tendency to get blurries is a lot higher than in FSX-SE. And now this controller issue.