Sign in to follow this  
anthonyss89

FSX Tweak for 8320 and EVGA 670 FTW

Hi i have been trying to tweak my settings for years and i finally just gave up on FSX , Does anyone have a config or ideas on how to go about tweaking my fsx with my CPU , Vid card ? I have tried the FSX bible, the Ventube , And i have frames that are about 15-20 outside the plane they are 30+  Thing is Everything is extreamly blurry passed 20 feet , Coming in on final / Short final i still cannot see the RW it is blurry . Anyway to fix this. Or anyone have a recommendation.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would remove all tweaks, and start with a clean fsx.cfg file.

You have a decent CPU and a great video card.  Tweaking is not required to have a good flying experience.

Not sure what you mean by "blurry", but a couple of screenshots might help.

If there was a tweak for getting rid of "the blurries" someone would be very wealthy....  I totally agree with Bert.  I would add that the best tweak is to lower the fsx and display driver settings (rebuilding the fsx.cfg will partially fix this problem).  I would keep your default fps limit at 20 or 25.  Why are your settings so high?  What's there to see?  "The Blurries" are caused by only one thing, too high settings for your computer.  You could have the best computer ever built and it would still show "the blurries" (although not as much).  You have to let your computer system breathe so that as many textures as possible can render in the quickest time possible.  You want your cockpit to look good though!  That's the most important as that's where you are sitting most of the flight. 

I also would like to see those "blurry" runways with a screenshot. 

Best regards,