Sign in to follow this  
qantas_guy

747 v2 Repaint Question

I have only ever attempted a couple of repaints and really don't understand a lot about it.  Does anyone here now if repaints that worked on the original PMDG 747 will work on the new 747 v2?  I have a week off work and I'd like to make a few while we wait for the release but don't want to put in the time nor energy if they will not transfer over.  Sorry if this has been covered already, I did a search and found nothing on it.

Mike Bartils

The 747v2 is a brand new ground up product. Nothing from the old 747 add on will be compatible with the new 747v2.

The 747v2 is a brand new ground up product. Nothing from the old 747 add on will be compatible with the new 747v2.

Except the pilots, hopefully!

Mike,

The 747-400 V2 will have an entirely new paint kit released for it after the product has been released. 

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Don't really understand how you expect us to know if something will work a product that has not been released yet...

Mike,

The 747-400 V2 will have an entirely new paint kit released for it after the product has been released. 

Sweet! Looking forward to it, Paul.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier