Sign in to follow this  
wwdavis

Mindstar GPS 530 buttons don't work

The Mindstar guage shows up ok, however I cannot get the GPS 530 buttons to work in P3d.  I can switch to a guage other than a Mindstar in my panel.cfg and the GPS buttons work ok. I have removed and re-installed the Mindstar software several times to no avail.

I have FSUIPC buttons assigned. I  copied the fsuipc the assignments into the gns.ini to see if that would work. It didn't. I have SimConnect.

I don't see here where I can attach a copy of my .dll , fsuipc ,panel.cfg and gns.ini

Bill Davis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When you say the buttons don't work, do you mean if you click on them with the mouse nothing happens?

The buttons on the Emuteq gps 530 unit do not work when i press them,using the Mindstar guage, nothing happens. I can switch to a different panel other than the Mindstar gps panel in the panel cfg. I can press terrain,direct to,ent, menu,etc. and they work. The buttons will not do anything when i use the Mindstar gps panel.

How to get their hardware to work is outside my scope of 'have a clue'. I recommend contacting them or perhaps another owner of the hardware can assist you in getting things up and running.

Ed,

I've posted separately but have a similar problem with anew install of Mindstar Cirrus deck in P3D last night. I have no external hardware except pedals and joystick but do have FSUIPC installed for other reasons.

I can't get the 430 units switched on at all. Can get mouse to "see" button but won't switch on. Could this be a FSUIPC conflict of some sort with this gauge ?

Any help welcome