Sign in to follow this  
PJAMES

Just got my hawker type rating !

I just got my real HS125 type from CAE MMU NJ recently and am now a captain flying the real hawker series 800 ( for now ) but hopefully an 850 in the future - I did use this carenado 850 in my hotel for training etc and impressed other fellow pilots in training with me as well ( shown in a large hotel LCD TV ) ... Good stuff.

Peter James

Congrats - now shoot Us a Carenado version tutorial  :wink:

Rich Sennett

I just got my real HS125 type from CAE MMU NJ recently and am now a captain flying the real hawker series 800 ( for now ) but hopefully an 850 in the future - I did use this carenado 850 in my hotel for training etc and impressed other fellow pilots in training with me as well ( shown in a large hotel LCD TV ) ... Good stuff.

Peter James

Congratulations Peter

Glad to know you use the Carenado 850 for training.

Cheers.

Congrats, Peter!

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

I should do a tutorial. Right now I trying to redo the rolling sounds they're really nice overall but honestly the real jet is so loud , rattly , shaking and rides like a truck barreling down the runway wow ....nothing compared to the relatively quiet real sim at CAE I used. Shockingly the real jet's LVL CH function is as screwy as the carenado one ...it will porpoise and be sloppy and actually enter a dive to chase a higher speed desired... It's awful ....so maybe the Carenado one was good after all but I thought it was poorly designed lol!

• Upvote 2

Really cool to hear from the real world. And grist to the mill of Carenado  :wink:

Hans