Hello All,

Seems like simple task, but the only thing I see for the Engines alternators is the Toggle function, where I just need on/off like the cabi lights or the prop sync. was looking on PSUIPC but no luck 

Any idea    

Thanks in advance

P.S

Was trying with "GoFlight Interface tools" too, but this thing is overwhelming for a non  tech savvy like me

.interesting, 2 alternators such a common switches and nobody set them up , wonder why   :unknw:

I don't have this aircraft but on the presumption  it uses the standard FSX model I can see a number of possible options. Since FSX only provides a toggle function you need to be able to check whether the generator is on or off and then use the FSX function to toggle or not as appropriate. From looking at the FSUIPC offsets available I can see 'Generator alternator 1 bus voltage' (0x2880), 'Engine 1 generator switch' (0x3B78) and 'Engine 1 generator active' (0x3B7C). I think you will need to do this from a Lua script since there is logic involved.

Maybe that helps.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

.hummm .... I have no knowlage of how to handle scrip's and FSUIPC offsets are like Mandarin to me :-)

.... besides the generators are not an issue I'm trying to find a solution for the 2 Alternator switches

I thought I can use GoFlight Interface tools, but its a bit overwhelming to (-:

anyway Mark tnx for your advice, maybe I get somebody that can help me overcome this issue  

maybe I get somebody that can help me overcome this issue

PM Rob Ainscough he has a lot of experience with the Goflight Interface tool.