Sign in to follow this  
LABOX

Issues with OZx / Aussiex.org website

Hey everybody,

Last week I downloaded the OZx scenery version 3.4. from their website http://aussiex.org/forum/ 

When I read the documentation I learned that this is not  a standalone Install but just another upgrade in a series of scenery packages.

However since 3 or 4 days I´m having trouble getting on their website. I´m not a registered member of their forum and it´s impossible to get the site to load properly.

I always get the following message:

error.jpg

and when I click on ANY link I get this:

erro1.jpg

I tried this with different computers and mobile devices, no joy.

Is anyone else seeing this too? I Just want to make sure there isn´t an issue on my end...

My apologies If I posted this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move the topic where it belongs....

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers, Arne

LABOX4.jpg

Interesting, since I have the same problem.  I tried yesterday with my password and get the same message you received.  I also tried as a new member but still no go. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Same error message here at first but login works and afterwards all content is displayed properly. 

Hans

Thanks Guys,

they had troubles with their servers before. Maybe it´s a bandwith limitation, bad thing is I can´t find a way to register so I´m stuck in a loop.

It´s not incredibly important, I just wanted to check out the scenery package and since this is freeware I won´t make a fuzz about it...

Guess I´ll have to wait til the site is up and running again...

LABOX4.jpg

Just a heads up:

The site is up and running again, everything is back to normal, at least for me...

LABOX4.jpg

Just a heads up:

The site is up and running again, everything is back to normal, at least for me...

Agree, Not sure what happened.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________