OE or not the Evga Asus Gigabyte Cards with stronger VRM have problem to get 2150mhz load boost

Even with zubzero cooling bios with disabled powertarget unlocked voltage the gpu blackscreen over 1.25v to go higher than 2200 you need more than 1.25v stock water zubzero.

Check out the reports from Computex

If the RD guys dont find a soulution Its a waste to watercool the card if it runs the same with stock cooling.

I'm still running a triple monitor setup (5910x1080) on a GTX780 with 3Gb of VRAM. I'm wondering if I would see a significant boost in performance in Surround view... Because now, especially on a cloudy day, I have a significant fps hit when going from single monitor to surround view. In this case a stronger GPU should help. Does anyone with triple monitor setups have some hepful info on that?

I have the same configuration as you. I'm tempted to buy the nvidia 1080 and see if they also have better results achievement cloudy days in my 3 monitors.

You manage to have more information? It will be worth almost $ 1000 spent? I am willing as long as someone tell me if achieved better results.

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)