Sign in to follow this  
warning23

virtual cdu frozen screen in android device

So i installed this app and everything seems to connect fine, but when in the device the screen of connecting to va interface is just stuck. if i press a letter in my device it will show in the fms in the game but in my android device the only screen showing is the one that says connecting to vainterface

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So i installed this app and everything seems to connect fine, but when in the device the screen of connecting to va interface is just stuck. if i press a letter in my device it will show in the fms in the game but in my android device the only screen showing is the one that says connecting to vainterface

Doesn't sound like a PMDG problem to me. 

You'll have to reach out to the developer of that application.

I have the same issue and what I found is windows likes to allocate the ip address for this one randomly. Hold your mouse pointer over the vcdu icon (in your runnings applications in the right corner) after you have launched it on your computer and it will tell you the address to enter into your portable device settings. the adress would be like 198.165.3.5 or some other collection of numbers. Once you set those numbers into the apps settings, relaunch vcdu and it will connect every time. Hope this wasn't too screwy of an answer for you.

Dave

Connection is fine because if i press buttons in thetablet this will register in the fms showing in the pc but the screen on the tablet is frozen