Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

New freeware Chile scenery

While looking for South American scenery I stumbled across this Facebook page that had freeware scenery for Chile. (you have to scroll through the page to get to them)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/405858796183051/

The scenery is for both FS9 and FSX. They have scenery for SCNT, SCAT, SCBA, SCDA, SCPQ, SCJO, SCIE *this one is donationware), and SCIP (this one is donationware). I installed all of them except for the two donationware sceneries. Overall they are good sceneries, my favorite one is SCDA.

• Upvote 1

Would have felt guilty downloading these Chile sceneries without thanking you for the info. You're the best.

Thank you Captain.

I stumbled across this Facebook page that had freeware scenery for Chile.

Now I know why I don't have much scenery of Chile ..... No hago ninguna Facebook.

Tambien no tengo Facebook... How are the facebook sceneries compared to those available at WingZ' link? (I have them almost all.)

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Ditto.  I wonder if someone with a Facebook account would volunteer to contact the developer of these new sceneries and ask that they be posted to the AVSIM Library?

Greg

Tambien no tengo Facebook... How are the facebook sceneries compared to those available at WingZ' link? (I have them almost all.)

They are better. I tried the ones from WingZ link first, but kept the ones I posted from the Facebook link.

Ditto.  I wonder if someone with a Facebook account would volunteer to contact the developer of these new sceneries and ask that they be posted to the AVSIM Library?

Greg

I will ask them.