Sign in to follow this  
gavi25

AIG Flightplans & Ultimate Traffic 2 Question Help

Good evening,

I'm currently slowly moving over from FS9 to FSX (with a few problems on the way lol) and have recently bought Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX to use until I get my AIG flightplans all updated and installed.

Whilst using UT2, I have started to install some of the latest AIG flightpans into FSX and so have unticked those airlines in UT2 so I don't have duplicates.

Today I installed AIG British Airways Winter 2015/2016 flighplans and the repaints using AIFP2, and therefore unticked BA in UT2.

When I went into FSX and loaded up Heathrow to check the repaints were all ok, I noticed that there were no BA aircraft anywhere? I've checked the World/Scenery folder and the AIG traffic bgl for BA is there?

I'm not quite sure why the BA traffic are not displaying but I have a suspicion that it is something to do with Ultimate Traffic 2?

Has anyone else had this same kind of problem?

Look forward to any replies

Kind regards

Gavin Moss

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There could be a couple things. UT2 won't have any affect on traffic bgl's showing or not, they work totally independent of each other.

- Make sure that that you have all of your flightplan bgl's in the correct format as a mixed bag of FS9 traffic bgls will cause any FSX/P3d formatted traffic bgl's to not appear in the sim.

- Also check where you have you AI aircraft and that the folder they are in is active within your FSX.cfg under the [Main]  SimobjectsPaths

- Your FSX traffic % is set to 100% (just for testing)? UT2 has it's own traffic % slider and again is totally independent of the FSX AI traffic slider.

Also make sure you have the BA Aircraft assigned in the UT2 PowerPack to the re-paints to your new schedules.

I added all new aircraft for my schedules so I did not have to deal with the UT2 default aircraft as most were out of date for re-paints.